Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do You DVR?

I was diametrically opposed to the dvr for a year or so-crazy I know!! I just figured it sucked the fun out of watching television. Boy was I wrong. I am embarrassed to admit I just recently added the dvr option to the tv in Carsyn's nursery. I never thought I'd put a tv in the nursery but those midnight, 2 am, 5 am feedings changed that. Now I think hmmm..when Carsyn is up at 2:00 I can get caught up on Real Housewives, and then at 5:00 maybe Y & R. It has definitely improved my quality of life. Also, considering Twilight is on a different movie channel every night I have it recorded too! So much easier than having to turn on the DVD player!! So, there it is..the fact I watch way too much tv and have no life. Some things I am getting caught up on:

Gossip Girl
Y & R
Kardashians
Guilianna & Bill
DWTS
Real Housewives (Atlanta & Beverly Hills) and a few DC too!
All My Children
Mad Men

On a sad note my hubby has officially turned off the family spigot-With the holidays coming up and the fact that having baby girl pretty much drained us I guess its the best decision and I'll support it (its hard when a spender marries a saver ;)

My last purchase:




Chanel polish in Paradoxal..now if only I can get to the salon for a mani/pedi

1 comment:

  1. I DEFINITELY dvr. I don't know how I lived without it. Sad but true.

    ReplyDelete