Friday, February 20, 2015

Five

Still snowed in here so I figured I'd share a little Five on Friday with you.

~ONE~

I've been wanting to rearrange our basement family room for some time now.  Originally I wanted to keep it semi picked up and leave all of the kids toys in the playroom but its proving impossible.  So I decided to break it into two sections and let the kids have the back part.

My side.



Current state of their side.


Such a work in progress.  Any organization tips?

~TWO~

I've been trying to get my scrapbooks up to date and I ran across this little gem. 


Carsyn at 20 months.  Whyyyyy must they grow up?

~THREE~


My MIL introduced me to this perfume a while back and after I went to the counter to test it I declined purchasing.  I received a gift card and finally decided to buy it this year and I'm so glad I did.  It smells so much better on. Treat yourself. Oh, and its called La vie set belle by Lancome.


~FOUR~



This Anthro piece has been my go to lately and its currently on sale.  Like major markdown.


I literally wore it around the house for 3 days in a row before the hubby called me out.


I also might throw it over my leather leggings and venture out in public.
They appear to be sold out in white, but I think I need the gray also.

~FIVE~





I love my hot rollers.  I'm aware its not the 90s.

I posted this pic on insta proclaiming my love and lots of you agreed.



You asked what kind I use.  I've tried them all and the Conair above are my favorite.
I don't have any secrets, but here are some thoughts.  
Learn to master the pins included.  If you use a set that has clips I've found they create creases.  Not a good look.
Also. Roll your hair like you would with a curling iron.  Hold the roller at mid point of the strand, wrap the ends around and then roll up.

That's all I got folks!

Have a great weekend.  We are bracing ourselves for several more inches of snow.


Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
What's 5 on your mind?  Are you linking up with Natasha and others to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment