Friday, September 6, 2013

Birthday Stuff

We had a very low key birthday weekend-Friday night we had red velvet cake (W's favorite) that
Carsyn and I had baked the night before.


Saturday the kids and I loaded up and I asked Carsyn where she wanted to eat and she said Panera, so Panera it was.  


The nice thing about having kids is you're never alone on your birthday :)



This was the OOTN I had planned and I caught a few stares juggling two kids in my glitter heels, but if you can't wear glitter on your birthday then when can you?


Carsyn asked to go to the Mall after we ate and we perused the book store.  When she saw the card section she said "mom, you stand right here and don't peek while I pick your card!" That girl is the sweetest-seriously made my night!


When we got home W had picked me up a cake with the exact candles I wanted (I'm 34 if you thought I was 29) 


*if you thought I was 29 feel free to leave a comment with your address. I'll send chocolate. Or wine.

We got dressed in our Sunday best Sunday morning and made it to church..The kids are really having fun in the nursery and I'm good with that for now.


While I joked the next 3 day weekend I had I was not staying home I actually had a lot of fun with the kiddos and we ended the weekend with a nice park date.  I swear I do not know how you mommas run while pushing a stroller.  2 miles and I'm spent.




I guess the birthday festivities technically ended on Wednesday.  Rosie and I had been planning a little shopping trip that ended us up in Berea, KY at my sister's favorite pizza joint.  Some of y'all commented on Insta that you'd eaten at Papalenos.  YUM. It was so good.





And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment